TAMIL NADU PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION IS INVITING ONLINE APPLICATIONS FROM THE ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES FOR THE RECRUITMENT OF ASI ASSISTANT STATISTICAL INVESTIGATOR POSTS AND THE DETAILS OF THE RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION IN BRIEF ARE AS GIVEN BELOW
NAME OF THE POST : ASSISTANT STATISTICAL INVESTIGATORS ASI
VACANCY : 240 posts
SALARY AND PAY : Rs.5,200 – 20,200/- (PB1) + Grade Pay 2,400/-
AGE LIMIT :Candidates age must be 18 to 30 years as on 1JULY 2013
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS : Candidates should posses the following or its equivalent Qualifications.
- Degree in Statistics; OR
- Any one of the following degree with Statistics as an ancillary / allied subject (i) Degree in Mathematics (ii) Degree in Computer Science (iii) Degree in Economics (iv) Degree in Computer Applications OR
- Any Degree with Post Graduate Degree in Operations Research/ Econometrics / Mathematical Economics
SELECTION PROCESS : Candidates would be selected through WRITTEN TEST EXAM and INTERVIEW .
Date and Time of Main Examination in Computer Based Test format
- Paper – I :: 07.04. 2013 FN 10.00 A.M. to 12.00 P.M.
- Paper – II :: 07.04. 2013 AN 02.30 P.M. to 05.30 P.M
SYLLABUS AND EXAM PATTERN : Syllabus and exam pattern for assistant statistical investigator posts are available with the notification which can be download at http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/notifications/03_2013_not_eng_asi_2013.pdf
HALL TICKET TKT DOWNLOAD : The details and the link for download hall ticket tkt are available at http://www.tnpsc.gov.in
ANSWER KEY DOWNLOAD : Candidates can download answer key after the exam at http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/answerkeys.html
APPLICATION FEE : Rs.300/- (Rupees three hundred only) be paid by all the candidates. (i.e. Cost of Application Rs. 50/- + Examination fee Rs.250/-) Candidates have also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank or Post Office or Fee Processing Agency. Candidates can avail of the facility of one time Registration on payment of Rs.50/- towards Registration fee. The registration shall be valid for a period of Five years from the date of one time registration
APPLY PROCESS : Candidates need to apply online only . The apply online application submission and how to apply online procedure guidelines are available at http://tnpscexams.net
RESULTS : The written exam results are available online in the TNPSC OFFICIAL WEBSITE after the written exam at http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/results.html
IMPORTANT DATES :
- Date of Notification :: 01.03.2013
- Last date for submission of applications :: 20.03.2013
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office :: 22.03.2013
FOR MORE DETAILS LIKE RESERVATIONS APPLY ONLINE LINK SYLLABUS EXAM PATTERN HALL TICKET DOWNLOAD ANSWER KEY RESULTS SELECTED CANDIDATES MERIT LIST AND LATEST UPDATES REGARDING TNPSC ASSISTANT STATISTICAL INVESTIGATOR ASI RECRUITMENT 2013 ARE AVAILABLE AT