Uttar Pradesh Police (UP Police) Recruitment for Constables, Fireman
Uttar Pradesh Police (UP Police) Invited Application for Constables, Fireman in July 2013, UP Police Recruitment 2013, Online Application for UP Police 2013, Job Vacancy at UP Police July 2013, Application Form UP Police Recruitment 2013
No. of Vacancies: 41610
Name of the Post:
1. Police Constable in UP Police : 35500 posts(20000 Posts increased to 35,500 Posts)
2. Police Regional Armed Constabulary: 4,033 Posts
3. Fireman: 2,077 Posts
“As a similar matter is already fixed for 11.7.2013, list this petition on 11.7.2013 along with the record of Writ Petition No. 17372 of 2013.
It is urged that the rules of game cannot be altered midway, the argument need consideration. Accordingly, till the next date, the respondents are restrained from proceeding further on the basis of relaxed rules.”
Vision :- UP Police Recruitment and Promotion Board is committed to being a leader in recruitment, through impartial and objective methodology, adopting transparent processes, innovative technological applications, continuous evolution and growth.
Mission :- UP Police Recruitment and Promotion Board is committed to providing services which are appropriate to the needs of the police force based on its requirements to meet the challenges of the millennium.
Founding Principles :-
* To adopt and implement procedures which are fair, impartial, transparent, non-discretionary, and non-discriminatory.
* To inculcate a work culture of truthfulness, conscientious professionalism, responsibility, accountability, mutual trust and respect amongst one another and upholding the highest core values of reliability and work ethos.
* To achieve the goals, we strive to work as a team within the Board and in collaboration with other agencies, “firing use of their abilities, diverse experiences and skills in human resource management.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Performance in Physical Fitness Test & Written Test.
Starting Date to Obtain OMR Application in Post Offices: 18-07-2013.
Last Date for Submission of OMR Application in Post Offices: 20-08-2013.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 18-07-2013.
Closing Date for Online Registration: 18-08-2013.
Closing Date for Making Payment of Application Fee: 19-08-2013.
Last Date for Online Submission of Applications: 20-08-2013.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online from http://uppbpb.gov.in & http://prpb.up.nic.in from 18-07-2013 to 18-08-2013. No need to submit any mark lists, certificates along with online application or by post.